Monday, March 7, 2011

Like Continued...

Well, everything has been really exciting recently in my art world. I had a great time at the OCAC showing and it was really great being acknowledged and appreciated by all of the really nice people at OCAC. Thank you for all of your congratulations. It made me feel really happy! I blushed so much this week! Haha, well anyway...College! I've been accepted into 16 schools so far. Way to freaking many! And right now I think it's between CCA, SFAI, MICA, and Alfred. Though I really don't know. It all depends on money. Alfred was really awesome and gave me to portfolio scholarships. Really exciting! But it all depends on money for me right now, because even with that, I may need to figure things out. Who doesn't? I mean...besides rich people. Well thank you all for your support so far. I really appreciate it. Oh, and my concentration, I think I might do a piece on belly dancing, yes! WITH CLOTHES!! (some what) I'm probably going to use color pencil. (Though I really want to try out encaustic!) I need to officially learn how! Well, thanks for reading and I'll keep you posted (literally).

No comments:

Post a Comment