Monday, February 28, 2011

Done.....





So I'm really freaking tired and have been working on college essays....still. An I'm not sure if the concentrations are actually due next class because of the snow day, but they're "finished" (ish). Oh! And it was super fun winning those awards from Scholastic! Thank you everyone for congratulating me. It really felt good and made me feel special. (Though you totally should have gotten an award Claire). Ya, so I'm going to bed now. Sorry for Being boring. Oh! And here's one of/ actually I'll show you both of my pieces. And I don't know how to rotate those, oh well...

1 comment:

  1. I looked at you doll project thing in the window sill today. Is that how you spell sill as in a window sill? I'm not sureee. Anywho, it honestly kind of scared me. Uhm. I think I have a slight fear of dolls. Especially when they are being compared to real people like you.

    ReplyDelete