Tuesday, February 22, 2011

So....

So I don't know if a blog update or comment is due, but I'll do when anyway. I'm so tired...well, I am coming close to a finish with my charcoal piece and like the progress that has been made. I really missed drawing, but believe me, I miss painting just as much. And I'm going to have a photo shoot for my other piece that will incorporate my barbie as a self-portrait. Oh, and so far I've been accepted to SCAD, CCA, SFAI, LCAD, CalArts, Alfred, and Otis...but have no idea where to go as I have only been on the campus of SFAI. FML. I don't know what to do! Still....HELP. -Love, Ashley

2 comments:

  1. Wow. congrats on your acceptance to all those schools! and also all the scholarship money you got last night! yeah Ashley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy! Ya, I don't know where to go and I've gotten a lot of scholarships, but it's so expensive! (BTW baby Blake is so cute!!)

    ReplyDelete